5.6.13

Climbing the Mountain

I've been so fortunate to continue dipping my feet into the photography pond.
Lately I've had some fun sessions and have been having a blast assisting a few photographers at weddings.
I LOVE weddings!
I'm so grateful for these opportunities, they have been teaching me a lot, helping me grow, and have allowed me to meet some truly wonderful people.  The more I get into photography, the more I know its right for me to follow this dream.
Speaking of dreams, I am excited to announce that I will now be finishing up my Bachelor Degree in Art at the University of Utah this Fall! 

And while I know we are now in June... and nowhere near snow (actually, you never know in Utah..)
 I just wanted to share my photos of this wonderful engagement session I did earlier this year along with Ashley Young Photography!
Yeah, I'm a little behind on the whole blogging thing.
If you want to see more of this adorable couple, check out Ashley Young's post.



















No comments: