20.9.13

Silver Lining

   I know it has been a really long time since I have posted anything here...and for that I apologize. I think I let one bad experience jade me towards blogging without really realizing it. I also have been going through one of those weird transitional/find yourself moments in life lately. One that isn't specified by a first week at a new school or job. It's been just about re-evaluating my goals, beliefs, values, ideas, dreams and relationships. It has been a lot about trying to balance all of this at the same time as returning to school; something that I have to admit, I have a lack of motivation for. I am on year 5 of college people.

But I just had to take a quick moment to document this day, my personal silver lining. Because today was just the perfect day. No matter what happened, I just felt blissful. Driving behind a Semi-truck on the freeway? Still a smile on my face. Got lost? Found a great photo location. Walked forever through Ikea? Hey, it was great exercise.

I think it is because I feel  like I am headed into a good direction. Towards some big goals, and finally getting help, REAL help, with some medical issues. I feel like I know the person I want to be and I just can't wait to continue to discover her. And this time, I'm letting nobody get in my way. Not even myself.






1 comment:

My name is Lydia said...

hey, keep your chin up. we can be five year college student twins. :) at least you take freaking beautiful photos!