25.5.13

Alex


I'm definitely a huge advocate for senior photos. I think its a great idea to capture some portraits of you outside of your cap and gown because let's face it. You were only in that cap and gown one day out of your entire school experience! 
So of course after my brother graduated, I forced him to do a portrait session. If not only for me to keep working and producing, but for our eccentric Italian mother too. 
I must say, I have one handsome brother. And ladies, he is available. ;)
Congratulations on being a college graduate Alex!




2 comments:

McKenzie said...

Love these Jess!

My name is Lydia said...

haha oh gosh. i though you were talking about high school senior pictures and i was like WOAH he's the oldest looking high school senior i've ever seen! good to know he's a college graduate, haha. and a handsome one at that!